Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Here We Go Again, Again.

I'm quickly tiring of Facebook. Yes, it's a great way to share photos of Wes with the fam out on the west coast, but it seems like every time I log on my newsfeed consists of (1) horrible duckface pictures, (2) college football rants, (3) lame motivational quotes, and (4) pictures of food. Not that I'm totally innocent. I'm sure my FB friends in Alaska have no interest in my call to local women to attend bible study (which I'm helping to facilitate- YIKES!)So I'm going to try and update the blog instead, though we both know that my mom (yes, you mom) is the only reader. And I'm okay with that, because I can never decide if blogging is narcissistic or not. Yeesh, who knows.

And so, here we go. Let's start this thing off right, with a picture of the world's cutest 17.5 month old.

No comments: