Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Indiana Jones


Today Kent and I went to see the new Indiana Jones flick. I have been waiting FOREVER for this movie to come out. Last night we had dinner with some high school students, and I was telling them how jazzed I was for this to come out. They were kind of like "Whatever", and I finally figured out that it was not a big deal to them, because all three previous films were made before they were born. It was an entertaining movie, and the whole 1950's greaser motif with Shia LeBouf was fun. Go see it!

2 comments:

Debbie O. said...

I, too, am excited to see this film! I cannot tell you how many times I watched the Indi movies as a kid. Except #2, because it was too gross with the monkey brains and weird beating heart extraction ceremony. Plus I think older men are SEXY!

Jana Anderson said...

Debs- I am with you on the second one. Way gross! Kent and I ranked them as following.
1) Last Crusade
2) Crystal Skull (My 2nd)
3) Lost Ark (Kent's 2nd)
4) Temple of Doom