Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sick Girl, na-na-na-na, Sick Girl

Not much going on here. Last week Kent was super sick, and guess what... This week I am sick! I feel like I am incubating the plague and like death warmed over. My only respite is Dayquil and watching all my DVR'd reality shows that I love so much. I was able to make it through work all week somehow, and thank God I can crash all weekend. I bought a book to read, "The Heart is a Lonely Hunter" by Carson McCullers, but I am depressed by the plot already. I think I will start reading "Marley & Me", though I think I know how that one ends too...

Kent started sanding the deck yesterday to stain it. It is looking kinda gross because the previous owners never put a stain on it, and it has gotten gray and gross. So he rented a gigantor sander yesterday for $80... and then it rained. Go figure. Anyway, just another task in the long and laborious "facelift" of our house.

Our 4 year anniversary is coming up in March, and we are planning a trip to New Orleans for a few days. It is hard to plan a trip to a place we have never been. I think we are going to stay in the French Quarter so we can walk everywhere. We are going to go to the National WWII museum one day, and hang out on Bourbon Street another day. Any suggestions???

That's all friends. Jana out :-)

No comments: